With the festive season in full swing I hope you are all having a great time with family and friends and staying healthy!
There can be a tendancy to over indulge during this time of year and then spend most of January trying to repair the damage and feeling slightly guilty, but it really doesent have to be this way, you can still enjoy the festive season by making a few small changes and adjustments you will still look and feel fabulous afterwards!
- Try to fill up on vegetables and avoid the stodgy breads and starters
- Be kind to your body, rather than over indulging in rich desserts, share one with a friend or even better, just enjoy the first bite, you really dont need more.
- Try an organic nut roast in place of traditional stuffing, its delicious!
- Watch your drinking! Stick to just one or two alcoholic drinks and then move on to water, to make your water more interesting add some slices of lemons, cucumbers and strawberries.
- Eat consiously, put your fork down between bites, stop when you feel full and chew your food thoroughly.
- Replace cakes and pies with delicious fruit salads, frozen fat free yoghurts and delicious smoothies!
- Tuck into the turkey, its full of feel good substances that boost the mood!